paradis de reves Index du Forum
paradis de reves
amitié,rire,ecoute,entre aide

paradis de reves Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Foundations Of%Typograp.hy ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    paradis de reves Index du Forum -> paradis de reves -> gifs
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
berthstren

Point(s): 96
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Foundations Of%Typograp.hy Répondre en citant

10cf746e54
The whole idea of this course is to give you a solid foundation in the basics of Typography. It has traditions, practices, functions, and a language all its own. Site Map Privacy Policy Website Use Policy Lynda.com a LinkedIn Company . I live, eat, and breathe typography, and I'm excited to share with you foundations of typography, color, contrast, and scale. Mark all as unwatched Cancel . Skip navigation Lynda.com a LinkedIn company Library Learning Paths Authors Documentaries Playlists Software Log in Sign Up Start A Free Trial Reactivate Solutions for: Business Small Business Mid Market Fortune 1000 Non Profit Academic Higher Ed K-12 Government State & Local Federal Library Search . We're going to get up close to the details of type so you can get a better sense of why it works the way it does. Or, if you are already a designer with a working knowledge of typography, this course is a next step, a deeper dive into the specifics of the important guiding principles of typography. Creative Challenge 7m 29s Creative challenge: Choosing typefaces for a magazine spread 2m 19s Solutions: Choosing typefaces for a magazine spread 5m 10s Conclusion 4m 7s Developing your own eye and techniques 1m 48s Recap: Dos and don'ts, and what's next 2m 19s There are currently no FAQs about Foundations of Typography: Choosing and Combining Typefaces.

Upgrade to our Annual Premium Membership today and get even more value from your lynda.com subscription: Download videos to your device Access course practice files Get 12 months for the price of 10 Upgrade now & save “In a way, I feel like you are rooting for me. text type 3m 39s Type history 2m 48s Type classification 4m 8s Other type categories 3m 24s Guidelines for combining typefaces 3m 49s Using cases 2m 34s 2. Explosion of emotions by 1000DAY . Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library: new course releases newsletter general communications special notices Here’s our privacy policy with more details about how we handle your information. Learn how to choose a typeface, weight, size, and color for your type, and balance its scale in relation to the other graphic elements. Sign up and receive emails about lynda.com and our online training library: new course releases newsletter general communications special notices Here’s our privacy policy with more details about how we handle your information. Get started Already a member? Log in .

a walk among the tombstone 2014 dvdripthe smith flacthe final destination hindikid ink my own laneabigail mac and daisy hazemegadeth set the world afiremass effect 2this is england soundtrackgambler kenny rogersLand of the lost

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 11:27 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    paradis de reves Index du Forum -> paradis de reves -> gifs Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006